Delivering brand-driven growth: Overview
Informed executives – who understand marketing effectiveness – know how to leverage their brands as a platform to drive growth (see Figure 1).
Delivering Brand-Driven Growth is a perfect combination of ok knowledge, practical tools and inspiring cases, all of those could be applied to the daily work immediately. The online experience was very clear and I loved the quiz after each section.Junman Jia, Marketing Manager at Oxford International Education Group, China
The S&P 500 shows how intangible assets, such as brand, play an increasingly important part in driving company growth and value (see Figure 2).
This point has not been lost on senior marketers, who ranked brand strategy as their number one priority during 2020 (Figure 3).
But knowing how to start and structure brand-driven growth initiatives is a challenge many marketers face (Figure 4).
Most marketing executives will go for quantity over quality in a bid to drive growth. This results in disjointed product portfolios and experiences that feel “off brand”. If not properly understood, brand-driven growth can actually do more damage than good.
Delivering Brand-Driven Growth solves that problem by breaking down the process of understanding and articulating a brand-driven growth plan into a series of eight applied online sessions. After completing the course you’ll know how to use the Brand-Driven Growth Blueprint to create a practical plan that will help you to get brand-driven growth right.
“The course really focused you to look at the core of your brand and get a greater understanding of how the brand is perceived.”– Sean Purcell, Customer Business Manager at Lucozade Ribena Suntory, Ireland
- Apply a suite of practical branding tools and templates to your organisation
- Learn from best practice case studies
- Nurture a consistent brand, product, experiences and strategy mindset
- Dovetail brand-driven thinking with your organisation’s overarching strategy
- Lead brand-driven growth with greater confidence and conviction
- Measure brand growth effectively
- Apply the Brand-Driven Growth Blueprint so you can structure and scale brand growth
- Learn at your own pace as the content is available on-demand online
- Receive practical advice – based on Dr. Coleman’s 25+ years global experience – on how you can drive growth through brands
- Enrol with confidence due to our no questions asked 30-day money-back guarantee
Meet your workshop facilitator
Darren has over 20 years’ brand marketing experience spanning Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Japan. He specialises in helping brands retain relevance through the brand experiences they build.
Johnson & Johnson, BUPA, Dubai Properties, Maybank, Orange, and PepsiCo are among the brands he has helped. Darren holds an MA in marketing and a PhD in B2B services brand marketing. He recently authored Building Brand Experiences: A Practical Guide to Retaining Brand Relevance, published by Kogan Page for global distribution and his book will be translated into Korean and Mandarin in 2020. Outside of work, Darren enjoys spending time with his wife and family, playing tennis, motor-boating, socialising, scuba diving, snoozing in his Mexican hammock, yoga and watching Birmingham City Football Club. Granted, some are more enjoyable than others. Darren can be connected with on LinkedIn.
- Flexible: Eight on-demand sections you can watch when, where and how you want
- Convenient: Content delivered in short / sharp segments – ideal for mobile or watching on the go
- Applied: Download then apply a suite of practical tools and templates so you can put the ideas introduced into action
- Credible: Based on 20+ years’ global experience of the instructor, Dr. Coleman
- Challenging: Regular knowledge checks points and end of section quizzes – to check you’re on track
- Practical: Obtain practical tips from Dr. Coleman so you can get brand-driven growth right
- Advanced: Designed specifically with experienced marketers and executives in mind
- Insightful: Learn from best (and worst!) practice case studies from around the globe
- Focused: By the end of the course you will have the first draft of your brand-driven growth plan
Click the image below the experience a sample of the course content. It covers:
- The Introduction Section
- The Importance of Brand Penetration (sample lesson)
- Understanding Share of Voice and Share of Search (sample lesson)
- Knowledge checks
- End of section quiz
How is the content delivered
Just under five hours of recorded video content broken down into:
- Introduction of key ideas/insights
- Case study evaluation
- Application of practical tools & templates
- Frequent knowledge checks and end of section quizzes (that you have to pass!) – to check you’re on track
What does each section of the course cover?
- Section 1: Delivering brand-driven growth
- Section 2: Engaging and aligning with the c-suite
- Section 3: Understanding your target customer(s) / stakeholders
- Section 4: Building brands that drive growth
- Section 5: Delivering maximum value
- Section 6: Connecting customers, brand and product / experiences to drive growth
- Section 7: Measuring brand-driven growth effectively
- Section 8: Summary & Action planning
Free downloadable resources
- Course materials – Brand-driven growth and the business case for brands
- Course materials – Brand-Driven Growth Blueprint
No catch, just watch and enjoy these free sample lessons – especially if you’re unsure this course will help you deliver brand-driven growth at your organisation.
Who has this workshop been designed for?
You should attend this training if you are responsible for brand, marketing, brand experience, customer experience, strategy, sales, business development, corporate communications and hold one of the following positions:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Marketing Director
- Head of Department
- Senior Management
- Senior Executive
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President
“The way Darren delivered the course and interacted with the participants are his great assets in being a great teacher and mentor also. A great learning experience.”Roy Supatra, AVP – Business Finance Digital Banking, DBS Indonesia
Learn from best practice case studies
A broad spectrum of case studies is used to illustrate how the course content works in practice. These span B2C, B2B, government and not-for-profit sectors located around the globe and include:
100% Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the course, simply e-mail email@example.com during your first 30 days and we’ll refund your money.
No questions, quibbles or qualms.
We simply want you to enjoy the course and if you discover it’s not for you we wish you well.
Before you do ask for your money back we’d strongly suggest you complete the whole course. That’s where you get the real value. It would also be great if you could outline why you weren’t satisfied. We can then try to improve the course. But if you don’t feel the need to share your thoughts that’s fine.
The main body of content is delivered through eight sections which are structured around the Brand-Driven Growth Blueprint. This is a practical management tool that will help you get your brand-driven growth right.
The start of each section outlines the learning objectives to provide clarity and focus. The section content is then delivered through a series of knowledge points, case studies followed by a worked example of how to use tools and templates that are relevant to that chapter.
The end of each chapter provides practical advice on how to use the ideas that have been introduced (based on Dr. Coleman’s 20+ years’ global experience) along with tasks and a recap of the learning objectives.
To ensure you’re on track there are knowledge checks and end of section quizzes (which you have to pass).
“Darren customized the training to the participants, using content that was relevant to each participant’s field to ensure relevancy. All in all, I have learnt a lot from Darren and would highly recommend to attend his training if you are ever considering it.”– Ben Tan Yin Qin, Senior Executive (Brand Management) at PETRONAS
How long can I access the course content for?
You can watch the course for 90 days. During that time you can review the materials as many times as you like!
Coaching & Mentoring
After completing the online version of Delivering Brand-Driven Growth it’s common for people to reach out for additional help and support to ensure they’re on the right track. This is where our executive coaching and mentoring comes into play. Sound good? If so, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take it from there.
This course contains some copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorised by the copyright owner.
This content is freely available online. It is used in a reasonable effort for comment, criticism (in a very small number of cases) and review in order to report on best practice in ways that support this course. The use of this material does not adversely affect the market for the original work. Original sources are acknowledged after course enrolment.
For the avoidance of doubt, all content, unless otherwise expressly stated, is not owned by Wavelength Marketing Ltd and no copyright is stated / intended. All rights reserved to the copyright owners.
Feature image credit: Alex on UnSplash